There’s no doubt about it, the festive holidays is party time, when most of us get together with family and friends, eat, drink and make merry.
It’s great fun but preparing a Christmas dinner, zipping from festive bash to family shindig, and eating lots of naughty treats can be exhausting and leave your batteries in need of a recharge.
Fitting in a budget city centre hotel break over the festive period can be just the tonic for holiday hangovers and bulging waist lines.
Here are Sleeperz Hotels 10-reasons to wake up in a city centre hotel over the holidays.
- You can go to bed at 9pm and turn off your mobile phone and catch up on all the sleep you lost this year
- You can lie in for as long as you want
- You can be first to the post-Christmas sales if you stay in the centre of Newcastle or Cardiff
- There’s no washing up – at all
- A great big cooked breakfast with sausages, bacon and eggs is one of the best cures for a hangover
- You don’t have to miss out on a festive tipple, city centre breaks mean you can walk everywhere
- You can hole up in your room and catch up with TV programs you’ve missed.
- You only have to watch re-runs of James Bond and Wallace and Grommit if you really want to
- There’s no getting caught by your next door neighbour and dragged in for a sherry and a mince pie
- You can switch off and have quiet time without having to play Trivial Pursuit, Charades or Give us a clue
If staying in hotel and recharging your batteries over the holidays sounds like a good idea, Sleeperz Hotels offer great value festive city breaks in Newcastle and Cardiff just minutes from both Central stations, with room, breakfast and free wi-fi starting from £45 per night.