The health, wellbeing and safety of our guests and employees comes first at Sleeperz Hotels.
We understand this is a difficult time and our thoughts are with everyone affected by this pandemic.
We would like to share with you everything we are doing to ensure your safety, as the situation around coronavirus develops.
We have taken rigorous steps to safeguard you, our guests, and all our staff working in Cardiff, Newcastle, Dundee and Edinburgh.
We are following all government advice issued by the Chief Medical Officer and are staying across all advice from the WHO (World Health Organization).
Your stay at Sleeperz Hotels
Sleeperz Hotels has always sought to maintain the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
At this time, we have put in place additional measures for your safety, including:
- Daily management briefings to employees and enhanced operating standards
- Increased daytime cleaning for public & communal areas (reception area, door handles, lift buttons, hand rails, public bathrooms, bar counters, telephones and IT equipment)
- Additional overnight cleaning of hotel corridors – focusing on door handles, lifts and public contact points
- Intensive sanitisation of hard surfaces in bedrooms following guest departures
- Removal of objects and items from public access areas that pose a contamination risk i.e newspapers, magazines, free water dispensers, free fruit bowls
- Stringent staff training program on COVID-19 management strategies – handwashing, social distancing, catch/bin/kill and supporting guests to follow government advice
- Increased deployment of antibacterial hand sanitisers in public areas and for housekeeping and operations staff
What you can do
We politely insist you follow all UK government advice on COVID-19:
- Please do not come to the hotel if you have had a precipitant, new cough or a fever (Temperature above 37.8C)
- Follow government advice and self-isolate for 7 days
- Keep your hands clean, wash regularly and thoroughly, for at least 20 seconds with soap and water
- Always carry tissues and use them to catch coughs and sneezes, then bin the tissue. Afterwards, wash your hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer
- If you do not have a tissue, then please sneeze into the crook of your arm or elbow
If you have travelled from a high-risk area (China, Italy, South Korea or Iran) then please make a member of our reception team aware of this fact.
If you are worried you have come into contact with an infected person, or have the symptoms, please refer to the NHS website for advice on what to do next.
Enjoy Your Stay
At times like this, welcoming hospitality is what we all need and we want you to feel safe, comfortable and able to enjoy your stay with Sleeperz Hotels.
We will continue to update our website and social media channels with any announcements relating to Sleeperz Hotels and COVID-19.
Meanwhile, settle in, relax and enjoy your stay with Sleeperz Hotels.